Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Dota 2 Futa's Way: Lion (Slashers Way Parody)

Dota 2 Futa's Way: Lion (Slashers Way Parody)


When I was 2k in dota 2 I played against a solo offlane Lion who maxed mana drain as Naix. Couldn't chase him out of lane because he'd hex/impale me everytime I tried harassing him out of lane while my afk jungling Doom won't come out to gank while our offlane was a dual lane. Had no mana despite stick. Most infuriating victory of my life in a dota 2 game.
Just saying it's legit in the trench.

Man, I was watching Slahsers streaming dota 2 couple of days ago. He was playing Furion and his team was pushing highground but they were all low, so he tps back home and buys a shit ton of salves and then teleports back in and heals his teammates LOL.


Imagine all the heroes in dota 2 who are currently suffering something similar. Viper was definetely one as well. No one cared about Viper until they went mek on him.
And there's so many new items right now in dota 2. Could one be the thing a hero was waiting for, sort of how CK now can go with mangoes for definite first bloods, but as an unknown core item on that forgotten hero.
Somewhere, out there, lives the next incarnation of the metaforger...

"I like to upgrade my gloves of haste in dota 2 as soon as possible... To treads..." I fucking died.









Dota 2 Guide For Beginners 

For more Information about Dota 2:

Dota2
Dota2 Wiki
JoinDota
Team Liquid Dota 
Gosugamers Dota  
Reddit






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen